Saturday, August 18, 2007

Click!

So first post! Let's write about one of my favorites... television.

Now I am a big fan of the TV. I'm kinda like the fly that is drawn towards the light, and in this case the TV is the light. It's bad for me, but I can't help it. I. love. TV.

Hell's kitchen is a really good show, and those of you coming from my brother's blog (joen05.blogspot.com) know that he was a big fan of it too. Something about people getting yelled at and food just seem to click nicely together. However, one of my favorite shows this summer was So You Think You Can Dance.

I don't know what exactly drew me to watch this season. I can't dance for my life, and watching them made me a little jealous of my two left feet. Normally when it comes to reality TV shows, I only watch the audition shows because those are funny, and disregard the rest. Perhaps it was the cuteness of Neil and Hok that did it for me. I actually found myself enjoying the dance numbers with great pleasure, cheering for those I liked and even going so far as to vote for them. (I do believe my family has a fear of voting for things on the phone... it might cost money!)

I also developed a little crush on the boys on the show. ;) but comeonnnn, who didn't get a tiny crush on Neil when he came out to dance his solo... shirtless? Watching these guys perform on tour would be awesomeee... but tickets are rather expensive. YouTube will just have to sustain me for now! :)

No comments: