Sunday, September 30, 2007

ohhhhhhh the pressure to blog :)

blogs are like sex. you can have quickies too.

random things about me:

1) i have no time management skills at all.

2) i've got two twin brothers. when i talk to people they thing they're all one person because i never refer to them as two. :)

3) my boyfriend could mop your floor if you flipped him upsidedown.

4) i'm only 15. my brothers are 22. i hate it when my parents are like, "you have to do this because you're the youngest!" that wasn't my fault... hahhaa

5) my favorite subject is english because i don't try at all but manage to get high marks.

6) i love pasta. whenever i go out that's what i order. regardless of price.

7) i take things too seriously sometimes.

8) no me gusta mean people. i don't see the point sometimes.


enjoyy!

No comments: